24 March 2016

Thursday The Seven #1: 7 Most Memorable Quotes from Game of Thrones (TV Series)


Under this column, Thursday The 7, I will share 7 things about certain book or adaptation movie/series in the form of points. For this first episode, I'd like to share the quotes I found memorable on Game of Thrones TV series, from Season 2 until Season 5. Why Game of Thrones? First, I love this series very much (as many other people will do). Second, I've just finished Season 5 recently, so the scenes still flash by inside my head. Third, in this series, memorable quotes can be found spread around maybe as many as bloody scenes. Let's check this out!

1.

 

It takes courage to admit fear. And to admit a mistake. (Daenerys, Season 5 Episode 5)

2.

Nothing's more hateful than failing to protect the one you love. (Brienne, Season 5 Episode 3)

3.

Nothing isn't better or worse than anything. Nothing is just nothing. (Arya, Season 4 Episode 7)

4.

 
What good is power if you cannot protect the ones you  love? (Cersei, S04E05)

5.

A man with no motive is a man no one suspects. (Petyr Baelish, Season 4 Episode 4)

6.

 
It doesn't matter what we want, once we get it then we want something else. (Petyr Baelish, Season 3 Episode 5)

7.

You wanna lead one day? Then, learn how to follow.
(Commander Mormont, Season 2 Episode 1)

Do you also like watching this series, or reading the books? If yes, you can share your favorite quotes with me on the comment column below :D

*All photos used above were captured by me from the TV series.

3 comments:

  1. OMG, seriously, this April? Yeah, I hope too, since I enjoyed very much watching season 6 last month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Yeah, I have watched it several days ago ><

      Delete

Your comment is so valuable for this blog ^^

bloggerwidgets